The 4th Australian Regional Development Conference—Regional Development in a Changing World
30 August 2017
The 4th Australian Regional Development Conference, hosted by the Association for Sustainability in Business Inc, will be held at Novotel Coffs Harbour Pacific Bay Resort from Monday 11—Tuesday 12 September 2017.
The conference will focus on issues surrounding the economy, planning, environment and community development. This conference is a prime opportunity to collaborate and discuss key opportunities and challenges surrounding regional investment, growth and strategic development, whilst also facilitating professional development and the exchange of current ideas and practices between industry professionals from all over Australia. The conference program will address:
- economic development opportunities for business and job creation
- social inclusion issues of unemployment; education completion rates, health delivery and community development
- planning and building challenges of land use application, refurbishment and renewal in a regional setting
- sustainability and liveable communities principles
- how to meet challenging and uncertain times including climate change, population shifts, natural disasters, droughts, commodity price fluctuations and agriculture adjustments
- infrastructure challenges including freight to distribute products from regional Australia to urban and overseas export markets.
There will be an extensive range of topics with over 50 featured and expert presenters, concurrent sessions, case studies and poster presentations.
For further information, please visit the Australian Regional Development Conference website.