Industry Monitor 2017 released
26 July 2017
The Industry Monitor is an interactive tool that provides a consolidated source of high-level data and economic indicators relevant to the RDAs and their stakeholders.
An update from the Office of the Chief Economist
We released the new Industry Monitor this morning.
The Industry Monitor includes domestic and international indicators relating to:
- General macro-economic conditions
- Business innovation, including expenditure on research and development and business collaboration
- Australia's performance in the science field, including how we perform in secondary and tertiary education, and workforce participation
- Australia's resources exports, including forecasts provided in the June Resources and Energy Quarterly
- The operating environment for Australian businesses.
The Industry Monitor has been developed to enable users to interact with the data to best meet their needs. We've used a new interactive platform to build the Monitor so that users can organise information for their own purpose, whilst having access to the complete dataset.
The operating environment for Australian businesses infographic
Infographic courtesy of www.industry.gov.au/OCE.